E6-If You Don’t Have The Data, You Can’t Do The EX: Workday’s Phil Willburn
by Heather Arcadi | January 11th, 2023
- We end 'The Employee Experience (R)evolution' with a welcome return to 'Workplace Stories' by Workdays' VP of Analytics, Phil Willburn.
- Phil shared several best practices that became embedded at his organization pre-COVID that have proven highly useful at capturing valuable employee experience data and which enjoy surprisingly high popularity—like its Feedback Fridays, which get 70% response rates.
- 'Is the Workday experience unique or not?' is a question you might keep in mind as you listen.
- Listening to team members and responding is also a theme—exemplified by a new company-wide tool he discusses, the Workday Peakon Employee Voice, and personal dashboards.
- And we conclude with his answer to the recurring Season central question: Is what we're seeing now in EX revolution or evolution?
Want full access to the episode's transcript? Try our RTR membership with a 7-day trial. Listen to our top episodes, explore cutting-edge research, attend exclusive member-only events, and share with a top-notch cohort community of industry leaders and peers. Take it for a spin!
Thank you to our season sponsor, Workday