E4-Why We Need to Rip Out and Replace the Employee Experience: Meta’s Kelly Monahan
by Dani Johnson and Stacia Garr | January 11th, 2023
ListenListen to "Why We Need to Rip Out and Replace the Employee Experience: Meta's Kelly Monahan" on Spreaker.
- A great opportunity to hear about a range of workplaces of the future, as well as EX issues from one of the biggest tech firms in the world, the former Facebook (now Meta)
- We have the best company for that: the firm's director of future of work research, business author Kelly Monahan (ex-Accenture & Deloitte)
- Why Meta puts both managers and tech (think: Metaverse) at the heart of its Employee Experience planning
- How today's Employee Experience debate circles back to the start of HR (and what we can learn from going 'back to the future)
- What the new conception of hybrid and distributed work is emerging at her company
- And what we're all getting wrong about the Metaverse.
Want full access to the episode's transcript? Try our RTR membership with a 7-day trial. Listen to our top episodes, explore cutting-edge research, attend exclusive member-only events, and share with a top-notch cohort community of industry leaders and peers. Take it for a spin!
Thank you to our season sponsor, Workday
Want to be part of our podcast community?
Sign up and be part of an exclusive community where you’ll get new season updates, top episode suggestions, and much, much more.