Posted on Friday, October 7th, 2022 at 12:06 PM
Learning Methods Tool
This tool displays different learning methods and how much employees rely on them. Methods are organized according to RedThread's employee development framework. To learn more about choosing learning methods that fit read the associated report, Choosing Learning Methods that "Fit" Your Org.
Explore the tool by:
- Filtering by demographics to see percentage of respondents rely on methods by data cut.
- Clicking the circular arrow to clear filters and start over.
- Hovering over any field to see a definition of that term.
Posted on Thursday, June 9th, 2022 at 7:09 PM
There are a lot of methods to choose from. We know because we focused an entire study on identifying them. The universe of methods available is helpful, but it can also be overwhelming. This research is aimed directly at that problem. We found 4 considerations L&D can use to pick the right methods for their org. These 4 considerations are asking how well a method fits to:
- A business need
- The culture
- The audience
- The available resources
In this session, Dani Johnson explores these 4 considerations and presented RedThread’s latest research on learning methods. Participants:
- Explored how those 4 considerations inform choosing fit-for-org learning methods
- Learned about how those in high learning cultures choose methods (including what constitutes a high learning culture).