- Research Findings
- Inputs into research
- The 2 dimensions of content
- A new model for learning content
- L&D's focus changes by content categories
- Four trends in learning content
- What are the main challenges orgs face?
- How do I help my employees find the right content?
- How do other companies decide what content to use?
- What new kinds of learning methods (& content) are we seeing?
- How are companies tracking which content is being used?
- Are there new techniques for virtually "studying" learner behavior to really understand how they use content in the flow?
Heather Gilmartin Adams
Heather is a senior consultant at RedThread Research. Trained in conflict resolution and organizational development, Heather has spent the past ten years in various capacities at organizational culture and mindset change consultancies as well as the U.S. Department of the Treasury. She holds a masters degree in international affairs from Columbia University and a bachelors degree in history from Princeton University. She has lived in Germany, China, Japan, and India and was, for one summer, a wrangler on a dude ranch in Colorado.