- Future L&D Skills: The story so far
- Few Prominent Capability Models
- What we’re seeing so far
- What L&D skills are current? Which are new?
- Role of L&D function in DEIB initiatives?
- Creating a culture of learning?
- Skills needed to create a strong learning culture?
- Findings that L&D functions are being split apart?
- What skills does an L&D leader need?
- Role of performance consultants?
- How are skills mastery and proficiency assessed?
- Are you seeing wider adoption of agile practices?
- Evaluation of L&D Initiatives?
- Most effective way to map out a L&D?
- The value of L&D personas
- Conclusion: Signup for Roundtable discussion
Dani is Co-founder and Principal Analyst for RedThread Research. She has spent the majority of her career writing about, conducting research in, and consulting on human capital practices and technology. Her ideas can be found in publications such as Wall Street Journal, CLO Magazine, HR Magazine, and Employment Relations. Dani holds an MBA and an MS and BS in Mechanical Engineering from BYU.