E5-Yes, Even EX Has To Be Systematized: Marriott International's Jessica Lee
by Dani Johnson and Stacia Garr | January 11th, 2023
ListenListen to "Yes, Even EX Has To Be Systematized: Marriott International's Jessica Lee" on Spreaker.
- We sat down with Marriott International's SVP of Global Talent Development, Jessica Lee, who has a systems and process approach to Employee Experience.
- She sees culture and EX as interchangeable—and how people feel about going to work every day as central to building a great Employee Experience at her firm's 30-plus brands.
- We hear why she comes down on the 'evolution, not revolution' side of this Season's debate.
- A vital tool for systematizing EX at Marriott: a standard template for how each employee starts their day, no matter if that's in a W or a Residence Inn ('heart of the house')
- We reflect on the emotional highs and lows of working in a sector as affected by the Lockdown as Marriott was and what other brands might take from it.
- Like many discussions we've had in this set of Workplace Stories, the importance of working on EX at the team and manager level gets stressed.
Want full access to the episode's transcript? Try our RTR membership with a 7-day trial. Listen to our top episodes, explore cutting-edge research, attend exclusive member-only events, and share with a top-notch cohort community of industry leaders and peers. Take it for a spin!
Thank you to our season sponsor, Workday