These days, there’s learning content everywhere—inside and outside orgs; online and offline; in learning systems, email, chat platforms; and more. It’s chaos.
L&D functions must help employees navigate the chaos to find the content they need. They can start to do this by asking 2 questions about their learning content:
- How specific is the content to my org?
- How long is the content’s shelf life?
In this session, Dani Johnson and Heather Gilmartin Adams explored these 2 questions and presented RedThread’s latest research on learning content. Participants:
- Learned about current trends in content
- Explored a model that can inform a solid learning content strategy
- Saw how forward-thinking orgs are addressing common learning content challenges