Contribute to cutting-edge research on human capital practices, including areas such as diversity, equity, inclusion & belonging, employee development, reskilling, and people analytics. Conduct qualitative and quantitative research in new and innovative ways, and help to shape future research offerings.
Specifically, the person who fills this role will have opportunities to:
- Support quantitative research prep through survey design, data analysis plans
- Communicate with study participants, track progress, and follow-up
- Run projects and keep the team up-to-date and on time
- Conduct data analysis
- Participate in conducting research interviews
- Create or contribute to research outcomes and thought work for publication, webinars, conferences, etc.
- Identify potential interviewees for research, conduct outreach and design interview guides
- Assist in creating data visualizations & infographics
- Write research summaries and internal documents
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of related research experience
- Intellectual curiosity: an underlying desire to understand why things work in the world, accompanied by an ability to identify patterns, question existing models, make new and interesting connections, and to differentiate between typical and novel practices
- Ownership bias: an underlying desire to take ownership for projects and responsibilities and to manage them and their details, while still knowing when to bring in others and ask for help
- Growth and learning: a belief that whatever is unknown now can be learned and takes initiative to complete that learning without being told to do so
- Spirit of generosity: a belief that we can all do more together, and that we should be helping each other and our clients do their best work
- Embracing fast pace: a willingness to jump in at the deep end, manage competing priorities effectively, respond quickly, and make an impact every day
- Data analysis: planning, cleaning, descriptives, regression, correlations, frequency analyses using excel and/or SPSS and/or Qualtrics
- Data collection: survey design, interview guide design, conducting interviews, interview outreach & promotion, etc.
- Communication: strong writing & communication skills, experience with article drafting, presentation creation, mindmaps, infographics, etc.
- Creativity: ability to think differently about research, particularly how to make it more accessible and useful to HR leaders
- Attention to detail: ability to follow through on details of projects and to deliver high-quality, business-ready deliverables
Apply for Research Analyst Opportunity
For any questions email us at [email protected]