The Great Performance Management Experiment
Did you know that almost all of the literature, and most of the previous research on performance management, has focused almost solely on the organization’s point of view?
We want to change that. This survey, focused on how individual employees feel about the performance management practices in their organization, will give us the information we need to help organizations stop torturing employees with useless processes.
- You’ll get a sense of honor and unselfishness
- We’ll keep you in the loop on this project
- We’ll give you a copy of the final report to share with all of your friends
What it’ll take:
- A mere 15 minutes of your time
- Your honest opinion about how your organization can help you perform better
How long you have:
We would love your participation before July 15.
Your responses will be kept confidential, we won’t share personal information, and we won’t contact you without your explicit permission. Help us out!